So, I went to some Apple Authorized Resellers and Apple Premium Resellers in my neck of the woods looking for an Apple Watch Series 2.
Long story short, some sellers don’t know the difference between the Series 1 Apple Watches to the original Apple Watch.
The conversation goes like this:
- Me: Do you have an Apple Watch Series 2?
- Seller: We only have the Series 1.
- Me (looking at the box): This is the original Apple Watch.
- Seller: Yes, that is the Series 1.
- Me: No, the Series 1 is the original Apple Watch but has the newer processor.
- Seller: No, the one with the newer processor is the Series 2.
- Me (seeing the futility…): Ah… Do you have the Stainless Steel Series 2?
- Seller: Yes. (Went to the back to get the box…) It only comes with the red sport band.
- Me (confused): I didn’t know Apple offers this in the new Series 2 watches…
- Seller: That’s the Series 1 Stainless Steel.
- Me (again, seeing the futility…): Ah, I see. Do you have Nike+ Apple Watches?
- Seller: Right now, we don’t have Series 2, we only have Series 1.
- Me (out of my wits…): Ah, ok, I’ll wait for the Series 2…
And I don’t think this is exclusive to the Philippines…
My sister-in-law who lives and works in a different country asked about the stainless steel Apple Watch. She was shown the aluminum watch. The sis-in-law insisted that they are not the same, as is obvious in the photos. The seller said photos can be altered!!! What?!?
So, if you are gonna buy, first, only buy from authorized Apple re-sellers! Then, even if you do buy from an authorized re-seller, make sure you read the label on the box!!! Or else you might get something that you didn’t want to in the first place…
(Screen grab from 9to5mac.com)
Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Hermes apple watch strap replicaReplyDelete
Hey There. I found your blog using This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Fake apple watch bandsReplyDelete
Apple watch band clearance Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.ReplyDelete
This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. Apple watch band clearanceReplyDelete
apple watch straps australia I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing such a nice post about Apple Watch Straps . I love it so much. CheckReplyDelete
Information is pretty good and impressed me a lot. This post is quite in-depth and gives a good overview of the topic. If you are looking for topic then Active Sports Apple Watch Bands is the best option for you.ReplyDelete
This post is very nice and informative. Thanks for sharing Info about Watch bands for apple watch Australia. I am waiting for your next post. Keep it up.ReplyDelete